Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fat and Sad...

So. among the many reasons I HATE having my boys gone, the most recent of all the reasons is that I have put on weight. I think it's a combination of depression eating and not realizing how active you are all day with a 4 year old, a 3 year old and 1 year old. I don't know what to do because I can't possibly get that kind of aerobic exercise during the day without spending time in the gym and let's face it I hate going to the gym. This is like a vicious cycle, I'm sad because I miss my babies sooo bad so I eat and than I look in the mirror and hate how I look so I stay in and than I gain more weight and on and on...I HATE this, I HATE missing the boys like this, I HATE not being a mom, and I am soooo excited to pick my babies up this Friday for Knott's!!!

5 comments:

Ber said...

Yeah Knotts! Boo gaining wait, but it's okay cause you're beautiful however you look!
Wish you were here to go see Twilight with me and Ofelia!
Miss seeing you, and the monkeys! And Ethan too :)

Ronda said...

that is so hard. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my girls with me. Have fun on your trip.

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

You are always beautiful Sweetheart. Your trip is in one day and the boys will be here before you know it. I love you.

Ande said...

gald they are coming home. Hope you have a safe trip.

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

you are going to Knotts.....no fair!!! Have fun with my babies...tell them I miss them