Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello everyone.

Hi guys.

So tech school has only a week left and then I'm free of Lackland, and get to be home with my family! Obviously I can't wait.
Then we go onto Germany for the next couple of years. And don't worry because we will fly everyone out to come see us. A little FYI for you- this is my first time being on the site, since I have limited internet time. So be sure to thank Becky for setting everything up. While we are in Germany this will be an easy, and great way to communicate so Thanks Sweetheart.
I apologize if I haven't been able to talk a lot while I'm here. I try to just focus on my classes so I graduate on time and can be home, back with all of you, as quick as I can.

Please take care of yourselves and know that I love you all.
-Ethan

2 comments:

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Ooh I can't wait to bring you home with us sweetie!!

Sarah and Val said...

Great post. That will be very nice when you can all be home together. Less than a week now.